or 4 fortnightly payments of $21.25 with More info
The Marlow Cushion adds extra texture to your smoothly designed spaces and provides comfort to keep your head on the clouds. With it’s striking rectangular shape, this cushion makes the perfect addition to your carefully styled couch or bed, add to a selection of square cushions for some added interest. Or, keep it stunningly simple and place a single Marlow Cushion on your occasional chairs – they really do make the best back support or added relaxation and chill.
Available in crisp polar Pearl, modern minimalist Mocha or make a statement in Ash.
Designed in Australia and hand crafted from the softest New Zealand sheepskin sourced for its premium quality and lasting appeal. Filled with the highest quality soft down for superior shape retention and longevity.
Size – 28cmx56cm
+ Designed in Australia
+ Handcrafted around the World
+ Only ethically sourced natural materials have been used
+ We do not use any harsh or harmful chemicals
+ Premium down filled, NOT synthetic
ETHICALLY CRAFTED! We continually improve our production methods to save energy, decrease waste and reduce our environmental impact.
- Durable, looks great and ages gracefully.
- A great choice environmentally - biodegradable, renewable, and farmed sustainably.
- Naturally stain and odour resistant, it’s easy to maintain.
- Curly short-wool requires less tanning, which results in a tighter curl that’s closer to its natural state (while remaining incredibly soft).
- An amazing insulator to keep things cosy in winter and cool in summer.