The Holbrook Sheepskin is the ultimate styling tool when you’re looking to add natural texture and comfort to any living space, inside or outside of your home (living room, office, kids room, garden setting, entryway, literally anywhere!) An Australian classic re-invented, adding a sheepskin to your interior will immediately add that little extra ‘something’ that will perfectly complete your space. Style yours traditionally on the floor, throw over the corner of a sofa or outside seating for cosy comfort, or place next to your bed to step out onto absolute luxury.
Our Holbrook Sheepskins not only look stunning, but they are also extremely practical for modern living. Our short curly wool is only lightly tanned, meaning it’s close to its natural state and will remain this way over time. It is incredibly durable, insulated and resistant to everyday spills and stains—ideal for family living.
Each piece is unique so you’ll have your very own version to call your own! You will find your sheepskin to be extremely soft, cosy and beautiful and are bound to fall in love instantly. Your kids and pets will also thank you, but you may not be able to remove them from its cosy comfort!
Designed in Australia and made by sheepskin artisans around the World.
Approximately 90cm long.
- Durable, looks great and ages gracefully.
- A great choice environmentally - biodegradable, renewable, and farmed sustainably.
- Naturally stain and odour resistant, it’s easy to maintain.
- Curly short-wool requires less tanning, which results in a tighter curl that’s closer to its natural state (while remaining incredibly soft).
- An amazing insulator to keep things cosy in winter and cool in summer.