or 4 fortnightly payments of $31.25 with More info
The Holbrook Sheepskin is an Australian classic reinvented! You’ll find the perfect colour for your home from our beautiful array of modern, natural hues. Our short curly wool is only lightly tanned, meaning it’s close to its natural state and will remain this way over time. It is incredibly durable, insulated and resistant to everyday spills and stains—ideal for family living.
Including a beautiful sheepskin in your home styling will add a natural touch of luxury and texture to your space. With ultimate style flexibility the Holbrook Sheepskin looks equally at home on the floor, draped over your indoor or outdoor seating, or lying on the sofa.
Each piece is unique so you’ll have your very own version to call your own! You will find your sheepskin to be extremely soft, cosy and beautiful and are bound to fall in love instantly. Your kids and pets will also thank you, but you may not be able to remove them from its cosy comfort!
Size – Approx 90cm long.
Our sustainability promise ↠ We select only the finest, ethically sourced sheepskins. We continually improve our production methods to save energy, decrease waste and reduce our environmental impact. We have taken extreme care to not use harsh and harmful chemicals keeping Huxford Grove items safe and as natural as possible.
- Durable, looks great and ages gracefully.
- A great choice environmentally - biodegradable, renewable, and farmed sustainably.
- Naturally stain and odour resistant, it’s easy to maintain.
- Curly short-wool requires less tanning, which results in a tighter curl that’s closer to its natural state (while remaining incredibly soft).
- An amazing insulator to keep things cosy in winter and cool in summer.